From the blog at AQuAS, the Agency for Health Quality and Assessment of Catalonia, we would like to thank you for having accompanied us for yet another year.
With the aim of sharing knowledge and creating an area for reflection, we have published 40 posts in 2017.
The blog’s Editorial line looks at subjects such as health assessment and health systems, the participation of patients and citizens, low value practices, eHealth and connected health, data analysis, research, gender issues, inequalities in health, innovation and current affairs; with content generated by authors at the AQuAS as well as by guest contributors.
The five most read posts in 2017 have been the following (in alphabetical order):
• Caregiving first hand, by Assumpció González Mestre
• Double health insurance cover, by Lluís Bohígas
• Adjusted morbidity groups: a new population morbidity classifier, by Emili Vela
• Mendeley, from reference manager to discovery tool and scientific visibility, by Paula Traver
• An indicator for a more fairly funded primary care, by Cristina Colls
Thank you very much for reading us and this is wishing you all a very pleasant festive season!
Post by Marta Millaret (@MartaMillaret), editor of the AQuAS blog.